You can download the latest version of our COVID Safety Plan here.
You can download our annual report to read up on the life and activities of the church here.
In partnership with ChildSafe, we are making sure that all our volunteers are up to date with the important issues related to working with children and vulnerable people. We believe it is an integral part of the culture of our church.
We ask all our volunteers to do the following;
- Apply/hold a WWVP Card and supply a copy (front & back)
- Sign the C&MA Australia Code of Conduct Form
- Read the WVAC Volunteers Guide
- Complete the WVAC Volunteer Application Form
- Complete the online Church/Child Safe Training through ChildSafe
If you want to Volunteer here at WVAC, download the PDF forms and return the completed documentation to the office either in person or via email at email@example.com after which someone will be in contact with you to arrange an interview.
Covenant Life Alliance Church is a church plant that has been established in the northside of Canberra.
Belconnen Community Centre,
23 Swanson Ct, Belconnen ACT 2617
Service times are 10:30am - 12 noon (meeting at 10am for prayer)
Ps Suanu Ikoro is excited to head up this new venture in Gungahlin