The Deacons oversee the day to day running of the church, such as looking after the property and church finances. They are elected for a one year term at our AGM. They are:
In partnership with ChildSafe, we are making sure that all our volunteers are up to date with the important issues related to working with children and vulnerable people. We believe it is an integral part of the culture of our church.
We ask all our volunteers to do the following;
- Apply/hold a WWVP Card and supply a copy (front & back)
- Sign the C&MA Australia Code of Conduct Form
- Read the WVAC Volunteers Guide
- Complete the WVAC Volunteer Application Form
- Complete the online Church/Child Safe Training through ChildSafe
If you want to Volunteer here at WVAC, download the PDF forms and return the completed documentation to the office either in person or via email at email@example.com after which someone will be in contact with you to arrange an interview.